The Summer Fictional List

15 December 2013


Since starting my third and final year of my degree, I have found that I've had less free time on my hands - especially with all the things I've been getting up to outside my classes. Sadly because of all the work and things that I've been getting up to in my spare time, I've really had to cut back on a lot of things I loved doing; reading, watching television and films - basically consuming anything entertaining. My inner fangirl is literally crying on the inside, especially with all the new book and film releases appearing in the pop-culture sphere. So to satisfy my breaking heart, I decided to compile a list of all things fictional, which I will devour during the summer of 2014 when I have finally finished my degree. It's not actually as far away as I thought ... So without further ado, here is my fictional checklist for this upcoming summer!
Feel free to recommend me anything that you've loved, or maybe things that have caught your eye. I'm all ears! Maybe you've seen any of these shows, films or read some of these books? Comment below - I'd love to know what you thought of them!


Books
  1. Divergent Series: Allegiant
  2. Delirium Series: Pandemonium 
  3. Delirium Series: Requiem 
  4. Ender's Game
  5. The Maze Runner
  6. Lux Series: Origin 
  7. The Secret Circle: The Initiation Part 2
  8. Wicked
  9. Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
  10. Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
  11. Ready Player One
  12. Where Rainbows End/Love Rosie
  13. Spectacular Now
  14. Second Chance Summer
  15. My Life Next Door
  16. The Mortal Instruments: City of Heavenly Fire
  17. The Great Gatsby
  18. Looking For Alaska
Movies
  • Percy Jackson and Sea Of Monsters
  • Enders Game
  • Spectacular Now
  • How I Live Now
  • Now You See Me
  • The Great Gatsby
  • Despicable Me 2
  • The Book Thief
  • Frozen
  • The Bling Ring
  • Warm Bodies
  • Romeo and Juliet
  • Kick Ass 2
  • The Dark Knight Rises
Television
  • The Mentalist: Season 6
  • Arrow: Season 1 & 2
  • How I Met Your Mother: Season 9
  • Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Post a Comment