A Year of Happy: Crafting Haul

18 February 2015


As you may remember from my letter to myself last month, I'm participating in October June and  Allison Leighann's A Year of Happy Tag, where you're set monthly challenges. And the challenge for this month is to spend £10 in a thrift shop or dollar store, and buy anything that makes you happy.

But since I've been getting into crafting and DIYs as of late, I thought take a trip down to my local Hobbycraft, and pick up a few things to help me create a few projects. It's almost like your chance to take a sneak peak into the DIYs coming your way - very soon might I add! Oh, it's so exciting!





Glue Gun and Glue Sticks, £5 // Foam Felt, £1 // Felt Sheets, £1 
Ribbon, £1.40 // Box (part of 6) - £0.60 each


Keep an eye out for future DIYs coming your way! Who else loves going to the craft store?

Post a Comment