Starsigns and Personality Traits

10 October 2015



Since childhood, I've always held a deep fascination with star signs and astrology. Yes, I know there is absolutely no scientific evidence that any of these personality traits and qualities are true, but that doesn't mean one can't indulge the soul right? The truth is I love thinking about the qualities people have, and having the ability to explore that. Starsigns give you the opportunity to really think about who you are and aspire to be, regardless of how true they really are. They can be a brilliant starting point in the quest to personal development.


So when Madison Reed's Hair-O-Scope was brought to my attention, I could hardly pass up such an opportunity. After-all Sagittarius are known for their love of adventures, aren't we? So let's see how true these qualities are, when it comes down to the individual.


Cheerful 
You know that girl you often see in a group of friends whose constantly laughing, giggling, and unintentionally smiling, even though there's nothing really hilarious happening? That's me. My trademark is my smile. If you've met me in real life at any more - you can be my reference. The truth is the world is always going to find a way to crush your smile. There'll be times where you may feel as if nothing is going your way, and you'll be wrecked with heartbreak and grief. So why not indulge those happy and content moments when they are right at your doorstep?

Optimistic 
I don't know about you, but when one of my friends is going through a hard time, I'm often usually the voice of optimism. I love giving pep-talks and helping people feel inspired in life, and very often, I tend to find myself inspired by those conversations as well. As cheesy as it sounds, I love thinking about the bright side. So yes, I'm pretty optimistic most of the time.

Daring
When I was younger, I was so deeply cautious. I hated the idea of getting psychically hurt. Even thinking about watching shows with blood and searing pain now makes me nauseous. Because of that, I pretty much avoided anything that could land me in those situations. That being said, I do like to take risks from time to time in my own way. But I am by no means a dare-deviling adrenaline junkie looking for my next big thrill. Hells no ... I like my body and soul intact, thank you.

Fashion Forward
I'm a huge fan of the effortless natural look. You'll often find me cruising round town with my curly hair undone, dressed in a simple graphic t-shirt with a pair of leggings and converses. Being fashion forward - in my opinion - requires more thought and detail into each outfit you'd wear. Each outfit you'd wear would be different and unique in its own way, styled with matching accessories Though that would be so artistically fun, can you imagine how exhausting and expensive that would be after one week alone?! 


How accurate are your personality traits represented?
Curious about what your star sign says about you? Check yours out here

Post a Comment